Motorway Training in Leighton Buzzard
Together with Phil you can plan, design and structure your motorway training to suit you. The length of each lesson lasts at least 2 hours to enable you practice and gain confidence in the areas below.
From June 4th 2018, learners are allowed to train on motorways with their instructor in a dual-controlled car.
Areas covered will be:
- Joining and leaving motorways;
- Lane discipline;
- Overtaking using all lanes;
- Planning and judgement of other drivers;
- Night driving on motorways;
- Breaking down on the motorway;
- Tackling Smart Motorways;
- Entering, parking, and leaving service stations;
- Cruise Control and Speed Limiter.